About James Rhoads "South Jersey Family Realtor"
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Haddonfield real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Haddonfield areas, please contact me.
- Rhoads Team has expertise in South Jersey Sales
- Commercial Sales in NJ, PA - Licensed in NJ, PA
- Expert in Real Estate Financial Analysis and Site Development
- Member, Trend MLS & Other NJ, PA, MLS Systems
- Specialize in Investment Sales, 1031, 1033 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Over 43 years Experience & in the Top 1% in Combined Production of Residential & Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing
- 1975 Graduate of Villanova University, Finance Degree, Bishop Eustace Prep HS 1971
- Emeritus Status NJAR, NAR.
- President of Rhoads Real Estate LLC., with Full-Time Support Staff (Jim Rhoads, Ann Rhoads Koelling, Ann Rhoads, Laura Rhoads, Joan Rhoads Jimmy Rhoads)
- Rhoads Team Members have over 100 Years of Real Estate Experience